Enjoy Premier Membership Benefits from Association of NCTE Approved Colleges Trust
NCTE HQ., NCTE NRC, MHRD, KUK/MDU/CDLU, Court Cases Proceeding and Court orders etc. News and Information
All MEMBERS COLLEGES should fill performa affidavit and get notary attestation and send it by speed post.
Dr. S. V. ARYA NATIONAL PRESIDENT, ASSOCIATION OF NCTE APPROVED COLLEGES TRUST,
VILLAGE BHERIAN, POST : MUKLAN, HISAR, HARYANA - 125007
The Association is registered vide Regn No. 9689 of 2015 dt. 30.11.2015.
This is the Association of all teachers training colleges through out India approved by National council of Teacher Education, as per NCTE Act.
ANY NCTE APPROVED COLLEGE IN INDIA CAN BECOME MEMBER BY FILLING ONLINE FORM AND DEPOSITING MEMBERSHIP FEE Rs. 1000/- from 1/4/2022 to 15/4/2022. Membership will be valid upto 31/3/2023.
ONCE YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEE IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE RECEIVING USER ID AND PASSWORD AUTOMATICALLY ON YOUR EMAIL ID MENTIONED BY YOU WHILE FILLING ONLINE FORM, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES WRITE US ON email@example.com. THIS CONTRIBUTIION IS ONLY TO FIGHT THE CASES FOR THE THESE 15 ISSUES MENTIONED BELOW.
1. QCI REGUALTION 8(3), THE AGENDA OF 46TH MEETING OF COUNCIL. 2. MAS, REGULATION 8(12)
3. FINAL WARNING 1-13 4. NOTICE OF SECTION 17 FOR NOT COMPLY WITH REGULATION 8 (12)
ANACT HAS ALREADY GOT VICTORY ON ISSUES NO. 1 TO 4.
5. QUALIFICATION NET/Ph.D. REGULATION 2017. NCTE AMENDEMENT 2017.
6. 50% INTEREST OF ENDOWNMENT AND RESERVE FUND TO NCTE, REGULATION 2017
7. ANNUAL RENEWAL OF RECOGNITION 10TH AGENDA OF 46TH MEETING OF COUNCIL
8. SHARING OF FACULTY AS PER NCTE REGULATION 2014.
9. FACULTY AS PER WORK LOAD.
10. Regarding relaxation in eligibility percentage for admission in B.Ed. and M.Ed. courses from 50% to pass percentage %.
11. Without implementing the report of two review committee (under the chairmanship of the Mr. Shidiqi and Mr. Ghanta Ramesh) how NCTE has implemented Regulation 2017.
12. . Built Up Area mentioned in Appendix 1 to 15:
The Regulation 2014 on the one hand mention requirement of specific class rooms, multipurpose hall, library, labs and on the other hand mention the requirement of specific built up area. Thus in the amended regulation the requirement of specific area of each room and corridor should be mentioned and not the covered area. Both cannot be correlated as per architectural point of view.
13.D.El.Ed through SWAYAM portal through SWAYAM PRABHA DTH TV
APPROVED BY NCTE and MHRD for 11 lacks untrained teachers in Govt. and recognized schools all over India.
14. NCTE with MHRD is also planning for B.Ed. course in the same way.
15. Issue of Santosh Mathew has already been won by ANACT.
To fight NCTE in all cases transferred or being transferred in Delhi High Court by HON'BLE SUPREME COURT.
Engagement of Senior Most Education Advocate to fight case against NCTE in all these matter.
Contribution Rs. 1000 per college for High Court and Supreme Court cases can be deposited by Debit card, Internet banking and through NEFT TRANSFER through website nctecolleges.com.
Cases in High Court for all 15 issues are ready and is being filed.
Benefit of these WRIT will goes to petitioner Colleges only, other colleges who are not contributing will not be entitled to take benefits through the decissions coming out of these WRITs, as list of members will be submitted to court.
Remaining amount (if any) will be reserved as fund for National Association. Haryana issue :
1. Conversion of state quota seats to be filled from All India Students in B.Ed. counseling. This issue have already been won by ANACT.
2. Conversion of Science seats into Arts and vice-versa in D.Ed. and B.Ed.
3. Open counseling after 2 or 3 counseling in B.Ed and D.El.Ed.
4. Eradication of Reservation Policy from D.Ed.